They look so happy 😍
They are 😆
This is how I imagined vir will react when he get to know that he will gonna be a father
Sonali adhi koni khushi di hai hume 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They look so happy 😍
They are 😆
This is how I imagined vir will react when he get to know that he will gonna be a father
Sonali adhi koni khushi di hai hume 😡
They are 😆
This is how I imagined vir will react when he get to know that he will gonna be a father
Sonali adhi koni khushi di hai hume 😡
I had such high hopes for the SR and baby track😭
Instead we’re getting more of Sakshi’s offspring 🤢
Vir will be father of 5 and none will be Purvi’s 😢
I had such high hopes for the SR and baby track😭
Instead we’re getting more of Sakshi’s offspring 🤢
Vir will be father of 5 and none will be Purvi’s 😢
Yrrrrr
The moment we hit tvr 1.2
Mere to sari hopes Khatam hogaye thi for baby track
haaye..babies looking so happy and beautiful.. 😌❤😌❤😌❤😌❤😌❤😌❤😌❤
Nazar na lage.. 🧿🧿
ok i like this one more..😏😏😏😏😏
yaar kitne hope lagaye the... Kya kya imagine kiya tha...😌😒
They are 😆
This is how I imagined vir will react when he get to know that he will gonna be a father
Sonali adhi koni khushi di hai hume 😡
ye dukh alag hai bahan...😭😭😭😭
I had such high hopes for the SR and baby track😭
Instead we’re getting more of Sakshi’s offspring 🤢
Vir will be father of 5 and none will be Purvi’s 😢
yaar ye gem koi mauka nahi chodta..😈