You can't be serious 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You can't be serious 🤣🤣
Jo dikha woh post kiya 😆
i actually really like this look. this might indicate a happy to go, funny witty guy. might give us a relief from the usual heavy and emotional scenes.
might also get some nice light hearted tejo moments with KVG
Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh
Super busy today...but I am super excited... The meltdown on twitter is hilarious but at the same time I feel for these fans...most of them are kids. Hope they understand it's reel and story has to move on. Also we don't even know whether he is permanent character or just a cameo.
After udaariyaan I am missing being on Twitter 😆
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
Bold :- ditto
I am tired of every track ending without her getting exposed..
What was the purpose to bring jas ?
Makers hv lost plot completely 👎🏼
atleast kuch toh expose kardo. i dont want a big showdown where fateh takes a decision to move on in the heat of the moment. but a more slower realisation, where he tries to jsutifiy everything but fails miserably and gets hurt
I'd have loved him so much if there wasn't any ena jasfa nonsense 🙄🥴
Originally posted by: Shruti_0505
i actually really like this look. this might indicate a happy to go, funny witty guy. might give us a relief from the usual heavy and emotional scenes.
might also get some nice light hearted tejo moments with KVG
I'm laughing cause we'll have another character who shirt isn't button up like Fateh
This show know how to disappoint so I'm not expecting anything but going with
open mind and a see approach
Ye toh roj ka hai. Though now it should be #tejang.
Is this true?
If yes ,I am super happy... at least now jasso will not dare to question Tejo's character..