Aise bhi kyoun🤔 As far as I know, he went to New York to study wahan pr bhi jaa kr smart nahi howa hai 😫
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aise bhi kyoun🤔 As far as I know, he went to New York to study wahan pr bhi jaa kr smart nahi howa hai 😫
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Aise bhi kyoun🤔 As far as I know, he went to New York to study wahan pr bhi jaa kr smart nahi howa hai 😫
It gives some plot advantage and diversity...they can bring some fat shaming track or something...like they did for ananya
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Naira's cousin?
haa...before naira kartik leap she had a fat shaming track