Originally posted by: Nishita123
I can’t understand what Rajiv says 😆 kuch gadbad bolta hai ye 😆
I came here to understand whats going on. I cant understand Rajiv or Prateek's speech.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nishita123
I can’t understand what Rajiv says 😆 kuch gadbad bolta hai ye 😆
I came here to understand whats going on. I cant understand Rajiv or Prateek's speech.
Originally posted by: CuttingChai
🤣 That was amazing. Is she dumb or is she dumb?
I think I need to read Daily discussion thread since am not understand what is said half the time on the show. There are mumblers, whisperers and fast talkers.
She just wanted to eat 😆
Originally posted by: CuttingChai
🤣 That was amazing. Is she dumb or is she dumb?
I think I need to read Daily discussion thread since am not understand what is said half the time on the show. There are mumblers, whisperers and fast talkers.
No she was playing along..being a sport😆 Its good to see this fun side of her.. even Pratik..because we mostly see them fighting..
In previous video on one sofa 5 people are sitting. 😆 All 5, Karan, Nishant, Afsana, Pratik and Umar are crunched together. 🤣. 🤣