His hands again on her back
His whole hand fits round her wrists
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
His hands again on her back
His whole hand fits round her wrists
I was trying to copy some images from picture gallary..
Did not work.. 🙄
Next one did though.. 🤩🤩
Sometimes it doesn’t work for me the first time I go back and edit and it works.
FUll sleeves makes her look so delicate..
I have different level of obbsession with Amar's hands yaar.. 🥵🥵
I don't know , how hands can be called s🤬y..
Her kamarband will also be back with her lehenga .
She used to wear different different kamarband in earlier episodes . Then there is only one each time.. 😒
But I still miss her kamarband..
Sorry I’m tired today
So I’m going to be off now
Good night 🤗❤️
even I dozed off.. 🤣
🤣
I'm here for a little while....let's see how far we get 😎


she is so tiny