Inspired by pati patni aur woh....🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Inspired by pati patni aur woh....🤣
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Ughhh...Mohd Shami theek se nahi khela...hum match haar gaye😭......baaki dus players baraat mein gaye the ...enjaaay karne...unki kya galti...is Shami ko maar maar kar neela peela kar doh...😡
how do we know who these tweeters are? like in the us, it was Russian bots. how do we know it's not a Chinese conspiracy to destabilize india
https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1452894916137263110?t=2V1MfFzQ79ElNqDW8B2MWQ&s=19
Kaash india main bhi ho 🤲
Aishwarya mam ye kya kia
https://twitter.com/Bahut_Scope_Hai/status/1452900413129195520?t=k5RiARFXI8fNpuw31P0WzQ&s=19
If one cannot bear proximity to the poor, then why voluntarily chose to go to such "charity" events?
If one cannot bear proximity to the poor, then why voluntarily chose to go to such "charity" events?
Where exactly did she push the child? I rewatched the video at least 10 times.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Where exactly did she push the child? I rewatched the video at least 10 times.
Around the 2 second mark. Bulk of the work was done by the guy standing next.
But what actually bothered me was the demeanor and body language. I can see the disgust and classism on the face.🤢
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0