Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: saakkabc

Hurrayyy!! This is Ss shouting out of temporary joy🤣🤣Acp and Anokhi  didn’t go on a date… thank god!!

Their (Ss and Acp)sarcastic exchanges are subtle and to die for. 

I think you have fallen in love…. Mujhse yaa police station se and ss replying he’s here for follow up and taunting Acp for not informing him. Ss taken by surprise that Acp observed that he got angry and walked off. 

Acp is aware that there is something brewing between Anokhi and Ss.. 

Does he touch Anokhi on purpose to rile Shaurya further?

i think everyone will be able to see except these two as we see in the future episodes … reema, kanchan aastha… alok has already mentioned that Anokhi affects Ss. 

When Anokhi isn’t able to recognise the criminals, Ss like a typical professor hints about any tattoo or jewellery that they might have worn.  Acp is anyway a useless cop😂 so I think Ss has taken over. 

The way he addresses Ahir as officer is so sarcastic. I love sarcasm...😃

It’s not difficult for Ss to lose  his cool in Acp’s presence. The way Acp handles Anokhi while giving water.., and ss’s..I can’t take this any more and paani mein doob kyun nahin jaatha all superb one liners.

Astha is a person who doesn’t like enforcing her opinions on others be it Anokhi… she only stated facts about Anokhi’s struggle to get where she is today and clarified that it’s only Anokhi who will be really affected and no one else and left the decision to her. 

How can Anokhi not accept a challenge when it is to do with academics? Ss’s plan worked for now that she will take it on her ego. She wants to prove that her result and her success isn’t dependent on him and she is capable enough to achieve anything she wants.

She also wants to prove to him that she is worth being in SIAC.

Ss slips into deep introspection mode where in he is trying to question himself and find all possible reasons. Why he can’t get her off his mind and why he wants her to stay. So many what ifs popping into his mind. He thinks of all possible reasons except the real reason which is making him feel all restless and uneasy. He is caught in this disturbed state by Bm. He is sharing his thoughts out with BM and attributes this restlessness to anxiety. 

Looks like he needed someone to confide in, but BM is not the right person.

How well he lies to BM!! He was deeply engrossed in Miss Bhalla’s thoughts and here he tells BM a different story altogether, new campus ka bahana . BM is well aware the reason but trying to make him confess. How cleverly she brings up the topic of students and he almost blurts out Anokhi’s name. As soon as she brings up her topic he tries to avoid it by making an  excuse of sleeping. He didn’t like the fact that Anokhi was being addressed disrespectfully as ‘woh ladki’ by Bm. Us ladki ka naam Anokhi hain…Anokhi Bhalla and that smirk…as if he achieved something.. what was the actual reason of the smirk??

First lesson to BM to respect his choice...

Ss asking politely for permission to go to Patiala the next day.. he looked like a child 

when he said please waiting for their consent. How desperately he wants to see if Miss Bhalla has come to college!!

He is as excited as Ms Bhallah is in giving her exams....