Rewind and Review - Episode 76

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode 76 Rewind and Review Discussion Starts here!

Let's relive SAAKK Season 1 together from the beginning, as we manifest a Season 2 together!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hurrayyy!! This is Ss shouting out of temporary joy🤣🤣Acp and Anokhi  didn’t go on a date… thank god!!

Their (Ss and Acp)sarcastic exchanges are subtle and to die for. 

I think you have fallen in love…. Mujhse yaa police station se and ss replying he’s here for follow up and taunting Acp for not informing him. Ss taken by surprise that Acp observed that he got angry and walked off. 

Acp is aware that there is something brewing between Anokhi and Ss.. i think everyone will be able to see except these two as we see in the future episodes … reema, kanchan aastha… alok has already mentioned that Anokhi affects Ss. 

When Anokhi isn’t able to recognise the criminals, Ss like a typical professor hints about any tattoo or jewellery that they might have worn.  Acp is anyway a useless cop😂 so I think Ss has taken over. It’s not difficult for Ss to lose  his cool in Acp’s presence. The way Acp handles Anokhi while giving water.., and ss’s..I can’t take this any more and paani mein doob kyun nahin jaatha all superb one liners.

Astha is a person who doesn’t like enforcing her opinions on others be it Anokhi… she only stated facts about Anokhi’s struggle to get where she is today and clarified that it’s only Anokhi who will be really affected and no one else and left the decision to her. 

How can Anokhi not accept a challenge when it is to do with academics? Ss’s plan worked for now that she will take it on her ego. She wants to prove that her result and her success isn’t dependent on him and she is capable enough to achieve anything she wants.

Ss slips into deep introspection mode where in he is trying to question himself and find all possible reasons. Why he can’t get her off his mind and why he wants her to stay. So many what ifs popping into his mind. He thinks of all possible reasons except the real reason which is making him feel all restless and uneasy. He is caught in this disturbed state by Bm. He is sharing his thoughts out with BM and attributes this restlessness to anxiety. How well he lies to BM!! He was deeply engrossed in Miss Bhalla’s thoughts and here he tells BM a different story altogether, new campus ka bahana . BM is well aware the reason but trying to make him confess. How cleverly she brings up the topic of students and he almost blurts out Anokhi’s name. As soon as she brings up her topic he tries to avoid it by making an  excuse of sleeping. He didn’t like the fact that Anokhi was being addressed disrespectfully as ‘woh ladki’ by Bm. Us ladki ka naam Anokhi hain…Anokhi Bhalla and that smirk…as if he achieved something.. what was the actual reason of the smirk??

Ss asking politely for permission to go to Patiala the next day.. he looked like a child 

when he said please waiting for their consent. How desperately he wants to see if Miss Bhalla has come to college!!

black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Okay...on rewatch, I find this episode interesting..

The police station scene...Now i am sure, that Ahir has definitely smelled the love. His taunt to shaurya is quiet on point. But I agree with shaurya here, anokhi was the primary victim but shaurya was the secondary victim where the goons tried attacking him too and Ahir is not treating him that way. While Ahir's come back sounds logical..was he planing to do it? hmmm...and plus who picks up the victim for her college? WHAT?! A little weird...

The shauhir tashan here is to die for. On rewatch I feel, Shaurya and Ahir both had gauged their interest in the most uninterested girl. (Only if they were interested in each other, would have scandalized Tejvilok along with half the nation! 🤣...but boy, what a story it would have been!)

"personal and private alag rakhe" se "aag aur petrol k rishta"...the chemistry of Shaurya and Ahir is lovely.

I actually liked what Ahir said to Anokhi, building up her courage along the way. Honestly, Ahir would have been perfect but 'jo tera howega zaroor aayega'..and it was Shaurya and Anokhi for a lot more reasons...

Aastha and Anokhi...the mother-daughter duo. Aastha is so supportive and again asks anokhi to reconsider. Because she has struggled so much to reach here. Giving it up for Shaurya..or because of him ...but her life her choices.

Say whatever, the professor's challenge hit the student and she decides to beat the crap out of his ego with her marks! Wonderful. Anokhi studying is a sight to watch!

Shaurya ...shaurya...shaurya...what an idiot!!..now finally he is trying to figure out why this girl lives rent free in his head? Are we sure he is 29-30. I liked that whatever reasoning came to him...the first was about her mind. She indeed made her impression with her smartness, dedication and her brilliance.

Why is devi being creepy? Who looks into anyones room like this? It was quiet evident that she came to see if he was thinking about anokhi. When he corrects her that 'vo ladki' has a name, she is shocked because maybe this is the first time he has corrected her. First time he has shown an effort to get his family to respect her. Devi knows this is start of something big.....and so...immediately next day they try and ship him off to Patyala? WOW!

Side note 1 : I keep wondering what kind of relationship Gayatri and Alok have. Gayatri is so smart and she has proved it time and again. Honestly she deserves better. Only if Alok has respected her, maybe she would have guided him better than Devi as a partner and he would be in a better place.

mallukumari thumbnail

I'm taking a break from my Shaurya hate for this episode. 

ShauHir continues to take off with their tashan, their mutual love and hate for chai, and Shaurya's personal hate for water. Ahir's awareness for ShaKhi in commendable now. I hate that he later tries to be selfish about his own agenda. "Aag aur petrol ki sahi....rishta bada solid hai". They say there's a thin line between love and hate.

Anokhi and Shaurya live rent-free in each other's minds. Shaurya did take the smart route with the challenge. Anokhi's ego won't let her leave without proving Shaurya wrong. SIAC topper here we come! Shaurya in his own vortex of feelings. He really thinks he only cares because Anokhi is a promising student. He worries that she'll leave even if she takes the exam. They both stay up all night......studying versus worrying. 

Devi the lurker shows up with her gyaan. It's interesting that some people(Ahir, Tej, Alok, Devi) seem to know something about ShaKhi that they're not even aware of yet! The way Devi speaks, you can see why Shaurya has such an inflated ego and the violent reaction when it's hurt. He almost spilled that there is one that's not his fan "Ano..." But when Devi starts with 'bewakoof' 'nehaiti badtameez" "uss ladki" "kapurthala wali" "wo ladki", Shaurya feels the need to name her "uska naam anokhi hai....anokhi bhalla". This dialogue for some reason gave me "Main Anokhi hoon" feels. 

Side notes:

~ Even with the tattered relationship ShaKhi has, Shaurya was helpful in supporting Anokhi and helping her identify the kidnapper with the tattoo.

~ Shaurya's one liners are hysterical. "Paani pilatha rehta hai.....paani ke andhar doob kyu nahi jaata" This comes back in Goa!

~ Gayatri had scope to expose Alok for his kidnapping, but they dropped that storyline. CVs slowly started building Kanchan/Shaurya and underutilized Gayatri. 

~ As caring as a mom Aastha is to Anokhi, I wish she tried to be the same for Shaurya. 

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakkabc

Hurrayyy!! This is Ss shouting out of temporary joy🤣🤣Acp and Anokhi  didn’t go on a date… thank god!!

I think you have fallen in love…. Mujhse yaa police station se and ss replying he’s here for follow up and taunting Acp for not informing him. Ss taken by surprise that Acp observed that he got angry and walked off. 

Acp is aware that there is something brewing between Anokhi and Ss.. i think everyone will be able to see except these two as we see in the future episodes … reema, kanchan aastha… alok has already mentioned that Anokhi affects Ss. 

When Anokhi isn’t able to recognise the criminals, Ss like a typical professor hints about any tattoo or jewellery that they might have worn.  Acp is anyway a useless cop😂 so I think Ss has taken over. It’s not difficult for Ss to lose  his cool in Acp’s presence. The way Acp handles Anokhi while giving water.., and ss’s..I can’t take this any more and paani mein doob kyun nahin jaatha all superb one liners.

Astha is a person who doesn’t like enforcing her opinions on others be it Anokhi… she only stated facts about Anokhi’s struggle to get where she is today and clarified that it’s only Anokhi who will be really affected and no one else and left the decision to her. 

How can Anokhi not accept a challenge when it is to do with academics? Ss’s plan worked for now that she will take it on her ego. She wants to prove that her result and her success isn’t dependent on him and she is capable enough to achieve anything she wants.

Ss slips into deep introspection mode where in he is trying to question himself and find all possible reasons. Why he can’t get her off his mind and why he wants her to stay. So many what ifs popping into his mind. He thinks of all possible reasons except the real reason which is making him feel all restless and uneasy. He is caught in this disturbed state by Bm. He is sharing his thoughts out with BM and attributes this restlessness to anxiety. How well he lies to BM!! He was deeply engrossed in Miss Bhalla’s thoughts and here he tells BM a different story altogether, new campus ka bahana . BM is well aware the reason but trying to make him confess. How cleverly she brings up the topic of students and he almost blurts out Anokhi’s name. As soon as she brings up her topic he tries to avoid it by making an  excuse of sleeping. He didn’t like the fact that Anokhi was being addressed disrespectfully as ‘woh ladki’ by Bm. Us ladki ka naam Anokhi hain…Anokhi Bhalla and that smirk…as if he achieved something.. what was the actual reason of the smirk??

Ss asking politely for permission to go to Patiala the next day.. he looked like a child 

when he said please waiting for their consent. How desperately he wants to see if Miss Bhalla has come to college!!

Ahir and Shaurya interactions are always a hit!

Aastha is a great teacher....She leads without pulling and respects the decisions of others. 

I loved the Devi and Shaurya interaction. It showcased how well she knew him but also how manipulative she is of the child she 'loves". It's such a toxic relationship. When you compare it to Gayatri and the twins....Gayatri probes and demands answers and doesn't try to manipulate it out of her kids. That manipulation that Devi does is so unsavory. 

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

Okay...on rewatch, I find this episode interesting..

The police station scene...Now i am sure, that Ahir has definitely smelled the love. His taunt to shaurya is quiet on point. But I agree with shaurya here, anokhi was the primary victim but shaurya was the secondary victim where the goons tried attacking him too and Ahir is not treating him that way. While Ahir's come back sounds logical..was he planing to do it? hmmm...and plus who picks up the victim for her college? WHAT?! A little weird.

So I agree it was a  little weird to pick her up, but he did say he was in the area. Also, he seems to respect her financial problem. I don't think there was anything underhanded. 

The shauhir tashan here is to die for. On rewatch I feel, Shaurya and Ahir both had gauged their interest in the most uninterested girl. (Only if they were interested in each other, would have scandalized Tejvilok along with half the nation! 🤣...but boy, what a story it would have been!)

"personal and private alag rakhe" se "aag aur petrol k rishta"...the chemistry of Shaurya and Ahir is lovely.

I actually liked what Ahir said to Anokhi, building up her courage along the way. Honestly, Ahir would have been perfect but 'jo tera howega zaroor aayega'..and it was Shaurya and Anokhi for a lot more reasons...

Ahir was a really good 2nd option. Unfortunately the heart wants what the heart wants! I just wish we had gotten more ShauHir after ShaKhi got together. 

Aastha and Anokhi...the mother-daughter duo. Aastha is so supportive and again asks anokhi to reconsider. Because she has struggled so much to reach here. Giving it up for Shaurya..or because of him ...but her life her choices.

Say whatever, the professor's challenge hit the student and she decides to beat the crap out of his ego with her marks! Wonderful. Anokhi studying is a sight to watch!

Anokhi's studying was giving me both nostalgia and nightmares. I miss the days of staying up and investing in my education, but also having to do that for an exam was both scary and a chore!

Shaurya ...shaurya...shaurya...what an idiot!!..now finally he is trying to figure out why this girl lives rent free in his head? Are we sure he is 29-30. I liked that whatever reasoning came to him...the first was about her mind. She indeed made her impression with her smartness, dedication and her brilliance.

Why is devi being creepy? Who looks into anyones room like this? It was quiet evident that she came to see if he was thinking about anokhi. When he corrects her that 'vo ladki' has a name, she is shocked because maybe this is the first time he has corrected her. First time he has shown an effort to get his family to respect her. Devi knows this is start of something big.....and so...immediately next day they try and ship him off to Patyala? WOW!

I remember this scene was one of the reasons the forum wanted to make sure Shaurya got full curtains for his room before his suhaagraat!😉

Side note 1 : I keep wondering what kind of relationship Gayatri and Alok have. Gayatri is so smart and she has proved it time and again. Honestly she deserves better. Only if Alok has respected her, maybe she would have guided him better than Devi as a partner and he would be in a better place.

Edited by mallukumari - 2 years ago

So I agree it was a  little weird to pick her up, but he did say he was in the area. Also, he seems to respect her financial problem. I don't think there was anything underhanded.

Honestly, the first time, I did not feel anything was weird at all...but in re-watch it feels like, Ahir actually likes Anokhi and its evident. Now i feel, how did i miss this? I know he has no malice in his heart and his intentions are always right, but he he does like her.

So our idiot Professor was right in his instinct! (still hate how he behaved during this phase)

Originally posted by: saakkabc

I loved that scene in the police ststion where he guides her like a proper professor and infact is more useful than Ahir!

Devi is a devious woman. She knew he liked her before he knew it and yet....and I loved it that even before he knew he loved her, he stood up for her in her absence. It was a good scene.

I think its very evident to tej and devi both that SS has a HUGE CRUSH on tiny Ms. Bhalla and they are trying their best to keep him away. This is where they are wrong, they underestimate his intensity. They know that this boy can hate passionately and have used that as a weapon against his mother; how did they even for a second not think that when he would love, it will be full of passion too.

Originally posted by: mallukumari

I'm taking a break from my Shaurya hate for this episode. 

ShauHir continues to take off with their tashan, their mutual love and hate for chai, and Shaurya's personal hate for water. Ahir's awareness for ShaKhi in commendable now. I hate that he later tries to be selfish about his own agenda. "Aag aur petrol ki sahi....rishta bada solid hai". They say there's a thin line between love and hate.

I am kind of changing my stand on Ahir.He is still the good boy but on re-watch, I am sure he has some feelings for Anokhi. Like not the crazy intense ones but the cute ones. Like a little baby crush or he slightly (very slightly) likes her and is at a maybe.He definitely knows Shaurya is in love. He can see that Shaurya cant see it now.And honestly, I dont blame him for trying as no one knew what was in Anokhi's heart and any sane person would consider Shaurya crazy (during this phase).But i absolutely love when he teases Shaurya ! What tashan!!

Anokhi and Shaurya live rent-free in each other's minds. Shaurya did take the smart route with the challenge. Anokhi's ego won't let her leave without proving Shaurya wrong. SIAC topper here we come! Shaurya in his own vortex of feelings. He really thinks he only cares because Anokhi is a promising student. He worries that she'll leave even if she takes the exam. They both stay up all night......studying versus worrying.

Everyone knows they impact each other. He is very affected by her and his own stupid and careless and horrible actions. She, she is unaware of everything except herself. This makes me wonder was her falling in love sudden or i missed the signs the last time.

Devi the lurker shows up with her gyaan.🤣🤣(too funny but on point!) It's interesting that some people(Ahir, Tej, Alok, Devi) seem to know something about ShaKhi that they're not even aware of yet! The way Devi speaks, you can see why Shaurya has such an inflated ego and the violent reaction when it's hurt. He almost spilled that there is one that's not his fan "Ano..." But when Devi starts with 'bewakoof' 'nehaiti badtameez" "uss ladki" "kapurthala wali" "wo ladki", Shaurya feels the need to name her "uska naam anokhi hai....anokhi bhalla". This dialogue for some reason gave me "Main Anokhi hoon" feels.

I love this scene for one reason mostly, he stood up for her in her absence. She deserved to be called by her name. She deserved that respect.

Side notes:

~ Even with the tattered relationship ShaKhi has, Shaurya was helpful in supporting Anokhi and helping her identify the kidnapper with the tattoo. Once a professor, always a professor ? (Is that a thing?)

~ Shaurya's one liners are hysterical. "Paani pilatha rehta hai.....paani ke andhar doob kyu nahi jaata" This comes back in Goa!

~ Gayatri had scope to expose Alok for his kidnapping, but they dropped that storyline. CVs slowly started building Kanchan/Shaurya and underutilized Gayatri. But Gayatri is way smarter than Kanchan honestly. The Gayatri following up on the kidnapping would have been a very interesting storyline.

~ As caring as a mom Aastha is to Anokhi, I wish she tried to be the same for Shaurya. 

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Been very busy this past week.

Everything I wanted to say has already been mentioned.

I like this episode for these.

1. Anokhi taking up the challenge. She cannot resist showing Shaurya she deserves to be in SIAC and wants him to feel more guilty for pushing her away with his insults.

2. Shaurya despite his arguments/fights with Anokhi will support her unobtrusively. He does not like to show he is a good human being. He expects others to understand him.

3. Ahir is still too much touchy feely with Anokhi, and the latter is the most dumb when it comes to recognising the interest of men on her. Thank god Shaurya is here to warn Ahir...

4. Devi has no manners, peeping in Shaurya's room and entering without knocking.