I Know.. I was wondering the same thing.. 😡
Damn AT is not even half yet .
We’ll just do a few pages each day. Hopefully by the end of the week it’ll finish 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I Know.. I was wondering the same thing.. 😡
Damn AT is not even half yet .
We’ll just do a few pages each day. Hopefully by the end of the week it’ll finish 😡
Girls...i am signing off now...will connect tomm again and will continue..
Amm bawri, mai thik hu,. Manne kuch na hua..
Are Mukhiji layiye hum apki madat karate hai, ye kurat utariye.. 🤪
There goes Vir kurta flying in room.. 🤪
Bawri Vir ko bolegi, Mukhiji aap ye kurata utar dijiye, aap ko accha lagega.. 😳
Vir, all shy... 😳
Only in public bench he was ready to take off his clothes
Alone in room with Bawari he acts shy 😆
Let’s split the pages so we can aim to finish it say by Friday
Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
Girls...i am signing off now...will connect tomm again and will continue..
Ok good night dear 🤗
Do by thisbrate daily 15 pages..
So it's just you and me.. let's go till 80 if you are here..
We need to call someone tomorrow.. 😈
Okay let’s gooooo😎
So it's just you and me.. let's go till 80 if you are here..
We need to call someone tomorrow.. 😈
I swear after this AT I don’t want to kill anymore ATs 🤣