Use Anjali’s own drugs against her 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Use Anjali’s own drugs against her 🤣
And that yellow outfit when Chachi teases PurVir Bawari looked so nice in that outfit
In fact both Amar and Priyal looked beautiful
Yes..that was also very pretty...

Yaar we’re not getting anywhere with these pages 🤣
Vir, manne kaha pasina aa raha hai bawri..
To himself, ibb ke karu , yo bawri ne ke kahu.. mere pasine kyu chut rahe hai...
Yaar we’re not getting anywhere with these pages 🤣
I Know.. I was wondering the same thing.. 😡
Damn AT is not even half yet .

Also loved this look
Bawri Vir ko bolegi, Mukhiji aap ye kurata utar dijiye, aap ko accha lagega.. 😳
Vir, all shy... 😳
I Know.. I was wondering the same thing.. 😡
Damn AT is not even half yet .
Yeh....target is huge🤣
Vir, manne kaha pasina aa raha hai bawri..
To himself, ibb ke karu , yo bawri ne ke kahu.. mere pasine kyu chut rahe hai...
🤣 I can picture this