They should get a royal SR...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They should get a royal SR...
Ha yaar.. sui dhaga 1st wala combination kitana accha tha . Woh repeat nahi hua.. 😔
Woh vai pri sangeet wala bhi repeat nahi hua.. 😔
Trust me I really love kids.. but I want them out of haweli for PurVir's first time.. 😈
What do we do about PrAnjali?
I want Vir to be lil bit shy..
More like uncomfortable.. fumbling.
Yes the hut fire with the dream kisses the lengha is so nice
There are many that I really liked
Are woh to pehele hi bhej diye na kahi psgal khane mai.. 🤣🤣
I loved this look

Ha yaar.. sui dhaga 1st wala combination kitana accha tha . Woh repeat nahi hua.. 😔
Woh vai pri sangeet wala bhi repeat nahi hua.. 😔
Sui dhaga wala,shaadi ke baad firat time jab chai deti hai viru ko,baccho ki marksheet time wala..bohot saare hai acche acche...
Sangeet wala yellow toh kitna mast tha..
Give them sleeping pills🤣
I just want a great promo first