Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Does she care about his heartbreak when she has Namuna with her 🤣🤣
Probably not 🤣 yet he still yearns for her all the same
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Does she care about his heartbreak when she has Namuna with her 🤣🤣
Probably not 🤣 yet he still yearns for her all the same
Where else would he be 🤣🤣 I think only in the mountainous regions 🤣 try Manali
Pehla pyaar to pehla hi hota hai🤣
Pehla pyaar to pehla hi hota hai🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Where else would he be 🤣🤣 I think only in the mountainous regions 🤣 try Manali
Not everyone's Abhay is found in mountains or jungles🤣🤣
Diya se pyaar karne ki khata ki hai 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 School/Uni or office then? 🤣 Imagine Abhay as your coworker
Dost dost na raha pyaar pyaar na raha 🤣🤣
Whatever I wrote 🤣
Whatever I wrote 🤣
Namuna is a doggie 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k