Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣🤣 🤣 She only goes for the best of the best
But can he make tea? 🤣
I guess he can but not as good as CWB 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣🤣 🤣 She only goes for the best of the best
But can he make tea? 🤣
I guess he can but not as good as CWB 🤣🤣
So he can’t do everything 🤣🤣 he lied on his bio data
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
He hasn’t whispered “I’m going” in your head yet? 🤣🤣 Maybe reception is bad
I think he'll take few more years to whisper that 🤣🤣
Then start using one 🤣🤣
Mazaa aa raha hai usse? 🤣🤣 Why delay the inevitable?
But Diya said she doesn't like tea much 🤣🤣
It ruins my hair so no 🤣🤣🤣 jo bhi hai sir pe usko bacha ke rakhna padega 🤣
Go and ask him this 🤣🤣
Then why is she after CWB also? 🤣
Kaise? I don’t know where he is 🤣 mind connection bhi nahi hai na
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k