He was always a dog I guess 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He was always a dog I guess 🤣🤣
Barf ke neeche🤣 I have to unfreeze him 🤣🤣
Naag that can shapeshift into a dog🤣🤣 what things can he not do 🤣
Jaldi karo winter is coming 🤣🤣 And Metz has been after you for a while
I have something for Meghu 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Naag that can shapeshift into a dog🤣🤣 what things can he not do 🤣
He can do everything🤣 Diya ne apne liye takkar wale ko chuna hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Jaldi karo winter is coming 🤣🤣 And Metz has been after you for a while
The only problem is that I don't know where my Abhay is 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
He can do everything🤣 Diya ne apne liye takkar wale ko chuna hai🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 🤣 She only goes for the best of the best
But can he make tea? 🤣
He hasn’t whispered “I’m going” in your head yet? 🤣🤣 Maybe reception is bad
Inaccurate I don’t use a hair dryer 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k