Why don’t you do it? She’s your favorite too. 😆Originally posted by: SushantForever
Frame her and hang the frame on the wall.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why don’t you do it? She’s your favorite too. 😆Originally posted by: SushantForever
Frame her and hang the frame on the wall.
Yes very real. Must be coming from experience of doing the same show three times
The Real Shamita was in OTT.
she was demanding respect for being 20 years in industries,
She was control freak.
She was obsessed by Hatred towards one contestant for no reason.
She was bossy, classy and coming across arrogant.
She was bad mouthing Nishant while taking a punishment, called Nishant a snake unprovoked and c#nt.
In BB15 we are seeing an act of Shamita.
Shamita PR team gave her training after OTT on what to do and what not to do in BB15.
I dont care what ever you wanna do man!😂
All i wanna say is ..Anna akka part away finally🔥😝sham plays fake victim card from tomorrow .. “anna why did u give me dhoka.. why.. sob sob” and the award goes to akkkaaa 😂
Ab math pakka!
I dont care what ever you wanna do man!😂
All i wanna say is ..Anna akka part away finally🔥😝sham plays fake victim card from tomorrow .. “anna why did u give me dhoka.. why.. sob sob” and the award goes to akkkaaa 😂
Ab math pakka!
when did I say I want to do something. I was talking to the nanny in the kiddy crèche. You need milk? Al le le le le le
Originally posted by: guysexual
when did I say I want to do something. I was talking to the nanny in the kiddy crèche. You need milk? Al le le le le le
Phbbbt!! Go away nanny. Go to your nanna