So cute 🥰
You have beautifully pen down ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So cute 🥰
You have beautifully pen down ❤️
It was so cute...loved it !!!❤️
Hey.. hi.. you have tagged me..I saw but when I was about to sleep, I read half and slept and then forgot to read remaining amd comment.. so here I am...
Awesome OS.. superb....
Light hearted and beautiful one..😍
Sai explaining and Virat following orders... nice..
Keep writing more..
I am not precisely sure what pakoras are but now i wanna eat them. 😋 it's autumn in my country now so the weather is chilly so these pakora sounds just about perfect at the moment 😍 👌
Originally posted by: ssoujanya
Hey.. hi.. you have tagged me..I saw but when I was about to sleep, I read half and slept and then forgot to read remaining amd comment.. so here I am...
Awesome OS.. superb....
Light hearted and beautiful one..😍
Sai explaining and Virat following orders... nice..
Keep writing more..
Thank you so much. And I'm grateful that you came back to comment.❤
I am not precisely sure what pakoras are but now i wanna eat them. 😋 it's autumn in my country now so the weather is chilly so these pakora sounds just about perfect at the moment 😍 👌
Pakoras are hot, spicy and steamy wonderful things available in this world to eat when it's raining. Add tea to it and you have the perfect heaven.
In other words, fritters. The ones I mentioned are the potato ones. Try googling the same name. Aloo Pakoras.
It was lovely!!!
Mundane has the most colourful memories and feelings..... That is wat keeps us going and binding as well!!!!
Happy writing!!! ❤️❤️❤️