I think Soni won maybe? 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think Soni won maybe? 😛
I think Soni won maybe? 😛
🤣 i got 5 anda i think.
I think Soni won maybe? 😛
I think Mishti won
Yeah looks like
I take you as the default winner for everything 🤣
Ooh nice!
Congrats Mishti 🤗
If you've won this is your first congrats ok 😎
Tumse aur Nina se training le rahi hoon 😆
Feeling tired today 😴
Hinna when you coming 😔
Hina jaldi AA behn aaj mein uchal uchal ke thak gayi hoo 🤣
I am back
Have you guys gussed the winner yet😎