Kartik is officially dead?😭
Will miss him.
Kartik is officially dead?😭
Will miss him.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Again they might not show his dead body and last rites. So that there is scope for bringing a replacement in future if TRP demands
Ekta Kapoor toh ban hi gaye hai RS
At last, the long-awaited day has come😍 good bye Karthik goenka 😂 I will never miss you
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
At last, the long-awaited day has come😍 good bye Karthik goenka 😂 I will never miss you
It's true we will not miss him.
But Kairav-Kartik - will miss their bond.
Yeah😒 but because of Kairav's sirat jaap old episodes bhi pasand nahi hai😵Originally posted by: Fantasyera
It's true we will not miss him.
But Kairav-Kartik - will miss their bond.
Yep after sirat came kairav-kartik bond kind of disappeared or wasn't shown.
But I like the epis when naira was alive; during that time we got a lot of kairav-kartik cute/emotional scenes.
Mumbai track 2.0 I’m still mad at the writers for killing for naira😫 I don't like Sirat at all 😡 because of her poor aarambh ko kaira fans daily bashed karty thyOriginally posted by: Fantasyera
Yep after sirat came kairav-kartik bond kind of disappeared or wasn't shown.
But I like the epis when naira was alive; during that time we got a lot of kairav-kartik cute/emotional scenes.
I hope to see aarambh in different show soon where he get appreciated for his talent.
Like the previous kairav in the new show Kaamna.
Kaamna | New Show | Pr omo - YouTube
Sony TV is a flop channel🤔Originally posted by: Pranbir2005
I hope to see aarambh in different show soon where he get appreciated for his talent.
Like the previous kairav in the new show Kaamna.
Kaamna | New Show | Pr omo - YouTube
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Sony TV is a flop channel🤔
I am not talking about the channel but like previous kairav is in new show.
I hope to see current kairav in a different show, where he can showcase his talent and get appreciated rather then bashed.