Hola Meri Kifla , Hope you had an amazing day🤗.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Hola Meri Kifla , Hope you had an amazing day🤗.
Let's dance, it's time to party!
Dancing cats 🤣
Which song?? What that crazy lady does??Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I am not calling that crap as song...😆
I could listen to tony kakkar over it,,.😆🤪( my ear will bleed little less)
Better listen to some 70s -80s disco music I wil dance on it,,😆
Bold: Mike & Phoebe are offending btw.🤣

Have you listen to what she posted?? 😲🤣🤣Originally posted by: LazyBing
Another rejection😲
Shibu, i think you might have to reapply for the DJ position, party guests venue chor ke bhaag jayege😭🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Which song?? What that crazy lady does??
Bold: Mike & Phoebe are offending btw.🤣
You are missing out on GOLD😒😅😭
Haina?? he posted in hindi (he knows I can’t read) and disappeared 😡😡Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
btw mere param pujya pitashri kidhar hai??
Pappa.....
You are missing out on party here...
@Zeal

You once made me listen to one right?? I'm never going back 🤣🤣
Yes, am sure he can! 🤩
But I wanna know name of that step 😆

I'm listening to right now. 😍😍😍
Yes it’s Dhinchak Pooja ka dilo ko shooter🤣 Has you finally listened to it??🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Have you listen to what she posted?? 😲🤣🤣
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
11