Add me instead but plz msg me on FB to remind me you sent questions others I will forget. 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Add me instead but plz msg me on FB to remind me you sent questions others I will forget. 🤔
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Yep, this is exactly what she was posting on Lavy’s bday thread🤣 Aap bhi😭 Rulaana nahi hain bacchi ko😫
Recipe bhejti hoon as methi ab nahi milegi market mein.. idhar winter mein,.😆
What is going on here 😆. I see birthday girl finally arrived to her Party 🤗
NITAAAAAAAAAAAA 🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭💙🤍❤️Originally posted by: BlurredLines
What is going on here 😆. I see birthday girl finally arrived to her Party 🤗
You’re finally here.

AHAHA you cannot do so wrong my given nickname Shibuu 😭😭😂😂
🥳
Aa gayi naachne.. 😆
Khana kahan hai?
Yesh!!💃💃💃
I knew i made the right decision in hiring you😍
Now we can all dance🤣
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
11