Ha be r married bhi hu..khush rh😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ha be r married bhi hu..khush rh😆
haa to sacchi..Originally posted by: Sampada001
sachii???
shuru kisne kiya..🤨🤣Originally posted by: BossLady
Wah bete👏
Meri tricks mujh le hi use kar rahi ho😲
By the way I m 45..nd married too.😊
Accha bete ruk abhi batati huu aunty ko mai..👋
Nothing fancy dear!, it's plain vanilla..... I have a background in computer science, work as a Cloud Architect in a Fintech company at the moment.Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
Smitha..teri intro toh mujhe bhi chahiye

Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Nothing fancy dear!, it's plain vanilla..... I have a background in computer science, work as a Cloud Architect in a Fintech company at the moment.
❤️❤️
Originally posted by: BossLady
Wah bete👏
Meri tricks mujh le hi use kar rahi ho😲
By the way I m 45..nd married too.😊
Ha aur 5 bacche hai tere .
Triplets and twins.. 😈😈
aap silent reading ktu kar rahe the..😒Originally posted by: pallavi_p28
Thanks shikha, but i m not student. But mai competitive exams deti hu for teaching job
Lo ji mera introduction to y sab de rahe h😒
Ab m apne bare m kya bataunga🤔
Originally posted by: BossLady
Wah bete👏
Meri tricks mujh le hi use kar rahi ho😲
By the way I m 45..nd married too.😊
Itnaa toh I know that you are Sargam...Toh ab sach bol de.
Originally posted by: pallavi_p28
Thanks shikha, but i m not student. But mai competitive exams deti hu for teaching job
Sorry yaara ...mujhe sappu ne bataaya tha that you are applying for teaching job...
Meri detail mein baat nahi hui sappu se so just guess work tha...