Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yeah she is busy in supernatural shows forumm.. koi chudail wala shayad😆
Kaun sa show hai mujhe bhi batao 🤣🤣
Metz ko bhi jaanna hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yeah she is busy in supernatural shows forumm.. koi chudail wala shayad😆
Kaun sa show hai mujhe bhi batao 🤣🤣
Metz ko bhi jaanna hai🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I haven't checked the updated badges.. You should atleast change the title status😆 I thought its the same so I just read the comments 🤣
I will do that for the next round of badges 🤣
Honestly even I wouldn't do that if something ever happens to this account🤣🤣
I don’t think she would want to come back here after we started trolling 🤣🤣 I remember one topic she commented on months back
Story of every anniversary🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Honestly even I wouldn't do that if something ever happens to this account🤣🤣
Same here 🤣 too much effort
Yes I'll try to be more active now.. But I find mostly time during the day these days.. tab koi rehta hi nai hai.. kuch batane k liye🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yes I'll try to be more active now.. But I find mostly time during the day these days.. tab koi rehta hi nai hai.. kuch batane k liye🤣🤣
I’m here though 🤣🤣 day and night
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Cari ko pata hai iss forum se saare purane spammers pravaas kar chuke hai..🤣🤣
Nai nai kabhi kabhi meherbaan hone pe vo 1-2 hafte me reply kar deti hai🤣🤣
Cari ke posts mazedar hua karte the she should come back 🤣🤣
Mai 1-2 din me to reply kar hi deti hu 🤣🤣 aur mujhe isi wajah se thoda guilty bhi feel hota hai 🤣
PM the link to romaila too 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k