Originally posted by: Realityshow
Really strange. I have it at #10, and Aru's at #1.
I just checked again.
Just for Arunita's thread record. This is now from Kolkata.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Realityshow
Really strange. I have it at #10, and Aru's at #1.
I just checked again.
Just for Arunita's thread record. This is now from Kolkata.
For me Aru's song is no.2, Lut Gaye no.1 and Param Sundari is no.26.
Originally posted by: Moonandstars
For me Aru's song is no.2, Lut Gaye no.1 and Param Sundari is no.26.
Exactly same for me
Maybe YT thinks you are from Delhi. Maybe your service provider is responsible.
I have her at #1 both on my Vodafone connection and my broadband connection.
Exactly same here. Near Lucknow, UP.
I must be considered a SPECIAL Arunita fan by YT! 🤣
Originally posted by: Realityshow
Whatever we say about HR, he seems to be really invested in Piya Ji.
He has now shared innumerable posts and stories, keeps the Piya Ji banner still flying on the HR Melodies YT channel.Maybe this song will encourage him to publish more female only solos. He seems to have a deep aversion for them.
And all great if it culminates in a film offer one day!
He is definitely more comfortable composing for male singers and yet Alka Yagnik is the singer he has worked the most with. He knows who to place his bets on. We can expect more songs now because all his arunita songs have delivered.
A very different Arunita song and I love the improvisations that she made. Especially as a bong, the O Amar Shona interjection!
Originally posted by: Digitallove
He is definitely more comfortable composing for male singers and yet Alka Yagnik is the singer he has worked the most with. He knows who to place his bets on. We can expect more songs now because all his arunita songs have delivered.
Great input. Was not aware, Thanks.
Originally posted by: Digitallove
He is definitely more comfortable composing for male singers and yet Alka Yagnik is the singer he has worked the most with. He knows who to place his bets on. We can expect more songs now because all his arunita songs have delivered.
I was very shocked when he wrote that she sings like the legends. That was unexpected from him.
CAPTAIN ARUNITA WINNING HEARTS 🎶 💫
1.3k