Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
I am fine... U??
tried long day at work
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
I am fine... U??
tried long day at work
thanks for the tag🤗
Mera love ❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗
I want my UN to be lal soon ❤️
Our lal color talks 😳
same here... plus i took the second dose of covaxin..
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
same here... plus i took the second dose of covaxin..
o u must very tried take care
Yes I watch it😃Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
u watches the epi?
yeah that i m doing😆
hw was it? Any good?Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Yes I watch it😃
us k liye wait for 1 Year🤣❤️❤️
us k liye wait for 1 Year🤣❤️❤️
no 2 weeks