Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
yup! Here I am!!😃
How are you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
yup! Here I am!!😃
How are you?
Ooo tab to nishant ne accha game khela hoga😆Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Maine b kal ka nhi dekha abhi tk
Just IF k article se pta chala Nishant will be the next captain of the house. 😉
Wonderful title bhavi di❤️
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Ooo tab to nishant ne accha game khela hoga😆
Actually sb classy Shamita se paresan hoge🤣
Wow good title name aditi❤️
Sab classy shamita se nai classy shamita sab se pareshan rehti hai🤣
Nakul ki comedy mast hai yaar🤣
I am fine... U??
u watches the epi?Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Nakul ki comedy mast hai yaar🤣