Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I am confused.. did Fateh not react strongly to what happened to Tejo cuz of Jas? What was his reaction when it was declared Jas-Tejo marriage legal and fatejo’s illegal?  🤪

Le dekh le😔

https://youtu.be/1al_2awZO7A

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shruti_0505

that i absolutely agree with. but cant you see satti and bebe giving this stupid advice to tejo and rupi. 

tejos dad does not have a spine at all. 

Oh they're absolutely this stupid. But i'd expect ksv to stand like a wall. He'd fight sandhus if he has to.

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Character negative can be shown obviously but promotions teek karo. They can't keep showing that this kind of behavior is ok and people can get away with. Drama and trp ke naam pe they can't justify this behavior by calling it grey. Make it clear to online audience atleast ki it's a vamp character meant to be doing this. Don't confuse kids out there. Consequences dikhao like now not a year later jab people forget ki hua kya. Attention span and memory is limited. These kids get brainwashed and that's not right. 

Exactly! have you seen JasFa fandom? Omg I had no idea people could be so delusional, and not just delusion it is almost criminal mind. They believe whatever Jasmine is doing is right, they endorse it. This is scary. These are 12/13 year olds may be some of them are older but having this mindset that whatever she's doing is right is terrifying to the society too. These makers doesn't realise the kind of impact these things can have. They are celebrating someone's assault, imagine.

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Oh they're absolutely this stupid. But i'd expect ksv to stand like a wall. He'd fight sandhus if he has to.

fateh is not gonna let that happen. he will kill before he lets tejo go with jass. i am sure of this. even jassu wont be able to stop him. 

there are chances he might say tejo is his friend and not refer to her as his wife, but he will not stand for this. 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shraddha6789

Kuch na kaar mast glass bharke masala dudh pee aaj kojagori poornima hain. 🤣🤣

Aur chadar tanke so jaa iss udan chu pichkari show ka baare jyaada sochegi toh taklu ganje ho jaayegi . 😁😁

Mast aaram ka aar aur natanki dekh kyuki iss torture ki train ka safar bohot dur tak hain.😂😂

nahiii mujhe doodh bilkul nahi pasand 👎🏼 par haa koi chilled milkshake lake de to kaam chala lungi😋😝

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Exactly! have you seen JasFa fandom? Omg I had no idea people could be so delusional, and not just delusion it is almost criminal mind. They believe whatever Jasmine is doing is right, they endorse it. This is scary. These are 12/13 year olds may be some of them are older but having this mindset that whatever she's doing is right is terrifying to the society too. These makers doesn't realise the kind of impact these things can have. They are celebrating someone's assault, imagine.

Don't want to imagine it's scary.😕

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

12/13 years old😂😂😂😂 inse bolo watch some david attenborough documentaries. or old disney shows.

seriously im not the kinda person who believes in censorship generally but itv soaps should be kept away from kids below 16

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Someone explain me Fateh’s reaction? 🤪

There is literally no point of this track if Fateh doesn’t react strongly 

Unless the whole point was to get jasfa accepted by people/TRP audience and to free them of ema tag so their relationship doesn’t look bad… 🤢

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago
08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CU0YMjtqAfX/?utm_medium=copy_link

Kiseke zakhmo par namak jaisa laga to maaf karo but this is sooo soulful😌

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Someone explain me Fateh’s reaction? 🤪

There is literally no point of this track if Fateh doesn’t react strongly