Not even worth talking to 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not even worth talking to 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
You also on pandya forum...i thought i saw you somewhere😆
what else do you watch?
I rarely comment there on the stories🤣
I don't watch any shows currently 😆 Pandya bhi on and off chalta hai 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
They were both hot
But in twilight the werewolf was better than in pkyek imo
I dont exactly remember anymore but didnt Jeh turn negative?
Oh man u watched PKYEK?! Damn we have one more thing in common 😆
Yes Jeh turned negative and got obsessed with Piya towards the end...and he lost his mind after Neel was killed. Initally theek hi tha, in fact he could've been a good friend of Piya's but faltu ka love angle daal diya 😆
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Mujhe laga tha kya post karenge 30 pages ke liye aur ab dekho 🤣
Diya ki beti ka birthday hai aur Nikki laapata hai 🤣
Ab hum 50 cross kar chuke hai..🤣
Nikki kaafi dino se nai dikhi h mujhe..
Mai chali banke hawa 🤣🤣🤣
Shift back to the AT maybe🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Same.. I read the books first so I was all team Jacob.. But when i Saw the movies i didn't wanna be in either teams🤣🤣
Thats me 10 years later after reading twilight. I hate edward🤢 Jacob is still way better
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Ab hum 50 cross kar chuke hai..🤣
Nikki kaafi dino se nai dikhi h mujhe..
She was online two days back 😆
It's a global thread.. We still continue.. No limits😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
They were both hot
But in twilight the werewolf was better than in pkyek imo
I dont exactly remember anymore but didnt Jeh turn negative?
Yeah Jeh was useless in the show 🤣 and he was a negative character, who came to take revenge from Abhay for his brother's death 🤪
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
78