Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
50 pages wow 🥳
Baato baato me we did it 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Chand is more ancient than that 🤣 he’s practically a fossil
🤣🤣🤣 but still didn't get to become the leader 🤣
He’s too old for the post 🤣 they wanted newbies in the application
Was Arnab skilled? 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I still havent decided😆 first time I watched twilight I liked the vampire but after reading the books I was team jacob🤣
Same.. I read the books first so I was all team Jacob.. But when i Saw the movies i didn't wanna be in either teams🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Same.. I read the books first so I was all team Jacob.. But when i Saw the movies i didn't wanna be in either teams🤣🤣
I read the books and then later didn’t want to be on either team 🤣🤣
Dikh raha hai.. Aaj Hriti hyper active h🤣🤣
He had the required knowledge at least 🤣🤣
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
78