Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You've been here since 2005 😲🤣 I've only seen you posting articles on Pandya forum, never noticed the joining date 🤣
You also on pandya forum...i thought i saw you somewhere😆
what else do you watch?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You've been here since 2005 😲🤣 I've only seen you posting articles on Pandya forum, never noticed the joining date 🤣
You also on pandya forum...i thought i saw you somewhere😆
what else do you watch?
Seems like it 🤣
Haan.. ab tareef ho gyi hai toh inactive mat ho jana 😆
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Mujhe laga tha kya post karenge 30 pages ke liye aur ab dekho 🤣
Diya ki beti ka birthday hai aur Nikki laapata hai 🤣
What happens when we reach 150? 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Everyone gets confused between vampires and werewolves 🤣 but we are sure we are in team vampires 🤣
They were both hot
But in twilight the werewolf was better than in pkyek imo
I dont exactly remember anymore but didnt Jeh turn negative?
Main kal raat me thi..😳
Meghu se puch lo.. usne mana kiya tha😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Impressed them too well I’d say 🤣 promotion all the way to the top
🤣🤣🤣
Wonder how were the other candidates🤣
I told you im older than abhay but you didnt believe meðŸ˜
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Nikki pata nahi 🤣 diya will come later today is her daughters Bday
Oh wow.. two celebrations for her
I can vouch 🤣 I stopped them
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
78