Live hi dekh
Mujhe update mila hai bohot hi bakwas hai
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Live hi dekh
Mujhe update mila hai bohot hi bakwas hai
chor fir, live hi dekhati hu..
Originally posted by: Sampada001
oyee🤗... Kya lagta hai.. Shadi hai ya pooja?
Sweetie🤗🤗...abhi dekha tera message...
Pooja hi hai yeh toh ab confirm ho gaya hai ..lets see...
I wanna see out babies now...unka look nahi dikhaya...
Where’s Ramona today?
Here I am 😆 🙋♀️
Thanks for sharing Nahima excited for these episodes 🙌 😍
Here I am 😆 🙋♀️
Thanks for sharing Nahima excited for these episodes 🙌 😍
we were waiting for you to make threads today so much BTS after so long 😆
don't worry i was substitute teacher today 😳
Tere ko kaha se khabar mili
Thanks Nahima 💕
Hoping for some positivity in upcoming episodes 🤔
Arey peeche unki moorti hai
Random guess hai