ok... but it seems that there is less to no activity there 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ok... but it seems that there is less to no activity there 🤔
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
ok... but it seems that there is less to no activity there 🤔
Idk. .. I'm not very active on ATs but in this track especially I think people will not know what to say on his AT
are u watching the show?
i guess😆
Idk. .. I'm not very active on ATs but in this track especially I think people will not know what to say on his AT
Its really unbearable to watch this track n him
I cant belive that I'd be witnessing in the mess... i mean he was smart yaar ye kya hua usse😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
i guess😆
Its really unbearable to watch this track n him
I cant belive that I'd be witnessing in the mess... i mean he was smart yaar ye kya hua usse😆
Sikcand ka naya show hua😆
i am so pissed at this moment😆
I dk why i am LOLing i should b angry but i dont know if i should laugh or cry... this track is that maddening🤪
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
i am so pissed at this moment😆
I dk why i am LOLing i should b angry but i dont know if i should laugh or cry... this track is that maddening🤪
I gave up on ITV long ago so only LOLing rn😆😎
Idk he has a new post with a photo of a shot in the camera and has said new beginning or smth. Check the Main Forum for the post.
Now I hope he will take all this talk to new show and leave MHRW alone.
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4