Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How can I forget you that easily 🤔🤔
How you doing??? It has been long since I saw you.
Yeah!!
How can I forget you that easily 🤔🤔
How you doing??? It has been long since I saw you.
Had taken a sabbatical from SM for sometime. you know how it is... its so addictive... it just felt like I had to be there online and my personal life was getting affected by it so...
Anyways... How are you?
Watched the show, but feels like its getting worse🤔
One night stand and all🤓
BTW I cant find Raghav's AT? Does it exist?
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Watched the show, but feels like its getting worse🤔
One night stand and all🤓
BTW I cant find Raghav's AT? Does it exist?
I can try to tag you there..
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Yeah!!
Had taken a sabbatical from SM for sometime. you know how it is... its so addictive... it just felt like I had to be there online and my personal life was getting affected by it so...
Anyways... How are you?
I get it. I too was on a break.
I am doing good ❤️
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4