🤣 Aaru?
they have one hour
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣 Aaru?
they have one hour
Viswasruti has seen my PM 🤣 reply kitni der me aayega pata nahi 🤣
Hope she doesn't ignore it 🤣🤣
Shubh shubh bolo 🤣 this is our only shot
My luck is really bad when it comes to getting replies in PM 🤣🤣
Just believe 🤣 or believe in the me that believes in you 🤣
🤣🤣
I believe in you but I can't say the same for me 🤣🤣
The clock is ticking 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
The clock is ticking 🤣
I doubt she'll reply 🤣🤣
But she saw it? 🤣 Why would she ignore it if she replied to Aaru
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k