If viewbees are replying then should I try sending them a PM? 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If viewbees are replying then should I try sending them a PM? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
If viewbees are replying then should I try sending them a PM? 🤣🤣
Yes give it a try 🤣
I hope she does something to help us out 🤣🤣
Sent the PM 🤣 now let's wait again 🤣🤣
Now u try, and ask her about anniversary thread 🤣
Now u try, and ask her about anniversary thread 🤣
Just sent her a PM ab dekho reply aata hai ya nahi 🤣🤣
Yeah wait again 🤣
It better arrive before I sleep 🤣
We should ask Aaru how long did she take to reply back 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k