They are not coming here when we want them to come 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
They are not coming here when we want them to come 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I clicked on her icon to check the last date and it was 16th two days back to aayi thi wo🤣🤣
She’s gone full blown stalker 🤣
I’ll bribe them 🤣 what do they like?
Either she's really busy or maybe she isn't fine 😭
I hope it’s the former 😭 I’ll pm her before bed just to ask
We should try reverse psychology here 🤣 ulte seedhe kaam kar ke bulao unko 🤣
Yeah I'll PM her too 😆 koi to reply kar de 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
We should try reverse psychology here 🤣 ulte seedhe kaam kar ke bulao unko 🤣
Dirty picture 2.0? 🤣 That will scare them
Yeah they are always alert when it comes to mature posts 🤣🤣
We set up a dummy thread with posts with mature tags on them 🤣 and underneath it’s just some random gif 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k