Nope 🤣 I'm going towards my hideout🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Nope 🤣 I'm going towards my hideout🤣
But I was there with you at that day too 🤣 I only left to make the thread 🤣 then later Nikki was there to give you company🤣
Yeah where the mods can't catch me 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
But I was there with you at that day too 🤣 I only left to make the thread 🤣 then later Nikki was there to give you company🤣
you’re right but the others were gone na?🤣🤣 Even Nikki isn’t here
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
you’re right but the others were gone na?🤣🤣 Even Nikki isn’t here
Yeah 🤣 Ayesha is always late for all the parties🤣 Diya to still had excuses 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Yeah 🤣 Ayesha is always late for all the parties🤣 Diya to still had excuses 🤣
Timing is just bad overall 🤣
Nikki comes online but doesn't post anything🥺🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Nikki comes online but doesn't post anything🥺🤣🤣
Did she? 🤣 Kab? Last I saw was the 11th 🤣
We can get some people to comment only if it becomes a global thread🤣🤣
I clicked on her icon to check the last date and it was 16th two days back to aayi thi wo🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k