nope 🤣 my fingers worked too hard for this account 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
nope 🤣 my fingers worked too hard for this account 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
half of these people share a similar username with others and I don't want to tag the wrong person 🤣 and half aren't even active anymore so I think we are good for now
Then tag the ones who ignored me 🤣 dekhte hai ab saamne aate hai ya nahi 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Then tag the ones who ignored me 🤣 dekhte hai ab saamne aate hai ya nahi 🤣
do you have a list 🤣 I will cross check
I'll become a full time stalker if anything happens to this account🤣🤣
But I've heard in Pandya forum that IF has gone crazy and many people face problems with their accounts🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'll become a full time stalker if anything happens to this account🤣🤣
But I've heard in Pandya forum that IF has gone crazy and many people face problems with their accounts🤣🤣
oh god what happens 🤣 do they lose access? 🤣 *runs and hides with account*
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
half of these people share a similar username with others and I don't want to tag the wrong person 🤣 and half aren't even active anymore so I think we are good for now
I tagged some members seeing their last login date 🤣 should I tag more ?
But yeah 34 ppl are good if all come 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
oh god what happens 🤣 do they lose access? 🤣 *runs and hides with account*
Some face login problems whereas some of the accounts get inactivated on its own and then IF be like we can't help you in getting back your account🤪🤣🤣
I totally forgot beyond horizon 🤣
I mean 2 or 3 members were always here when I joined.
Ruthless slayer
Beyond horizon & one more 😆
I tagged some members seeing their last login date 🤣 should I tag more ?
But yeah 34 ppl are good if all come 😆
And what if neither of the tagged ones come and it's only just us 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Some face login problems whereas some of the accounts get inactivated on its own and then IF be like we can't help you in getting back your account🤪🤣🤣
oh god keep that curse away from here 🤣🤣🤣 what on earth are they doing over there?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k