But you riuned mine when i was just getting started..
Anyway. chalo age badhate hai.. 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
But you riuned mine when i was just getting started..
Anyway. chalo age badhate hai.. 🤪
Omg woke up to his bts … dead .. you guys have gone crazy 😜
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Both look so happy and peaceful. I just want this to last for a week at least. We deserve PurVir happiness for a week long before the next track.
Ye to tabhi hoga jab ye dono bhag jaye kahi.. 🤪
Please yaar bhag jao..
96 pages
Romana we will need 2nd thread soon 🙈
Omg woke up to his bts … dead .. you guys have gone crazy 😜
Vim....you are too late to the class😆
Bhad mai jaye Arjun.. Negative positive, with KK, without KK, I dont give a sh🤬t.. 😈
No worries am just happy you all are happy… hopefully next track is focused on purvir 🥰
I missed the party, but I'll catch up next time. PurVir deserves it❤️❤️❤️
He should make his right hand work more then, he should start tucking her saree. He will be very luck then..☺️😳
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I’m obsessed with their size difference. I also need Purvi to go back to her flat sandals. The height difference is missing with her heels 😭
Ditto..
Aur Vir ke grey's..
i miss them too.. 😳