Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Bas someone lock them in a room...😈😳
Mukhiji and Bawari apni Saari fantasies poori kare☺️
Aur humari bhi fantasies puri kar de.. 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Bas someone lock them in a room...😈😳
Mukhiji and Bawari apni Saari fantasies poori kare☺️
Aur humari bhi fantasies puri kar de.. 🤪
My morning just got better video will be on loop
Venting my anger on purvi worked for cvs and sonail
I wish ziva was here to see this
Hopefully...Because PurVir does bring TRP...And I want it to happen this time too👍🏼
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
If we had this mindset in our real lives I wonder how far we’d get 😆
Far away ...😆
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
I was about to give the title to Sonali...But then the BTS made me to give it to Sonali...😎
Buttering is necessary so that in future we get some more...😉😆
isi liye saba kahi udd gayi hai aaj.. 🤣
Oh fcuk yr
Ab sayu ki baari hai
Lagta hai ye thread sai me Khatam hojayega
Nearly hitting a century
Apne Bawra Bawri to bohot kuch miss kar rahe honge.. 🤪
Kuch hot likh do ekdum shiddat se karenge uss scene ko..
Yaar don’t ruin my mood I’ve moved on and happy since then 😆
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
If we had this mindset in our real lives I wonder how far we’d get 😆
All at WHITE HOUSE🤣
Both look so happy and peaceful. I just want this to last for a week at least. We deserve PurVir happiness for a week long before the next track.