itna ganda aadmi tha yeh pata nahi tha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
itna ganda aadmi tha yeh pata nahi tha
Bold - That might be true
He might not have followed any Islamic customs... But I heard he did convert in order to marry Madhubala, changed his name to Kareem Abdul or something... I don't think she would've married him otherwise
P.S. Is there any age limit for circumcision
I don't think so. Her sister also married a Hindu and changed her name to a Hindu one.
Ohh dear God.
Madhubala went through a lot I read. Very tragic.
Madhur Bhushan says Kishore never abused her sister and took care of her medical expenses
She was diagnosed at age 21, yet continued to work
Congenital heart defect - ventricular septal (a hole in the heart between chambers)
I'm surprised surgery wasn't available to her since the first surgery for this was performed on a 1 yr old in 1954 - 15 years before she died - though it became more common later.
Oh ok. I thought something incurable like Alzheimers.... A VSD if kept long enough would be incurable too
...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Akshay Kumar teams up with Vipul Shah for alien action thriller Samuk; Hollywood creature and action experts join project :...
https://x.com/i/status/2072157545725386872
https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604 https://x.com/i/status/2077400589454229913
15