We hit 60 pages 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We hit 60 pages 🤣🤣🤣
gem se kuch na chupta... 😝🤭🤭
I m so so so so happy
Finally babies❤️❤️❤️
Bas ab SR bhi de do

I see no difference. Just three babies 🤣

Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I only asked for one saree look and for Vir to gift it to her but they changed Bawari completely
Yaah...that red chiffon plain saree never came...and neither the situation which we asked for🤣
Instead we got a permanent saree look.😡
Now i am desperate to see her in lehenga yaar😡
gem se kuch na chupta... 😝🤭🤭
Never...hil dul ke sab kuchh bataa deta hai🤣
gem se kuch na chupta... 😝🤭🤭
Gem means Amar?
Haa aur kahi SH padho to samjho sweetheart priyal ki baat ho rahi hai😳
Mommy's 3 babies....
This reminds me of a chapter from sayu's story...
Where viru was jealous that pur was feeding kids at breakfast table..and he was not ..there he was behaving like a kid ..asking baawri to feed him also ...jealous of his own kids🤣
PS : sayu..are u listening baby??
I love you sweetheart♥️