Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rubys07

Hey, they didn't show anything after Esha's question to Raghav. Uske bad seedha ghar leke aaya woh dikhaya but she didn't stay there for long, if that helps you😆😳

Thanks for replying. Yeah I read, Amruta offers her help and the possibility of a pregnancy track ahead. 🤢

Didn't see anyone mention abt the 'haath thaam lo' part so got curious to know what happened after that.

I just hope this nightmare ends real quick. Never ever thought they would come up with such a track in Mhrw. 😭

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

To be honest. Nowadays I just watch to watch. I'm not truly enjoying the episodes bc it's like you know everything is going to break and erupt but it's not happening yet. 

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beastmaster

Thanks for replying. Yeah I read, Amruta offers her help and the possibility of a pregnancy track ahead. 🤢

Didn't see anyone mention abt the 'haath thaam lo' part so got curious to know what happened after that.

I just hope this nightmare ends real quick. Never ever thought they would come up with such a track in Mhrw. 😭

Where did this pregnancy track come from now? I doubt even the leads will be okay with that kind of thing😆

I'm trying to stay positive, no matter what happens, I love RaghVi too much to quit just yet😆

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fria319

To be honest. Nowadays I just watch to watch. I'm not truly enjoying the episodes bc it's like you know everything is going to break and erupt but it's not happening yet. 

Fria ang laga de like this ☹️ what we thought what we getting bro😭😭😭 poor girl my heart goes for 😭

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fria319

Lol Fria, if you compare with the earlier episodes that definitely is the case for me as well but I'm comparing each episode with the previous ones in this Ex track hence I'm able to be happy about certain things no matter how insignificant. Anything to not think about the impending doom. Basically I've turned into a delulu Esha😳

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Fria ang laga de like this ☹️ what we thought what we getting bro😭😭😭 poor girl my heart goes for 😭

That sequence is coming on Monday itself? Monday ka Tuesday to nahi karenge na??

fria319 thumbnail

can i just say. 

WHY is there a talk about moving forward just to have children? Is that all intimacy in a marriage is for? WHO is writing this dated ish? It's not even dated. I remember kyun ki and other old shows never placed this much emphasis on having kids just so they could show the couple be intimate.

What is wrong with the writers writing normal intimacy in this show. What couple in love only thinks about moving forward bc of kids??? I'm not blaming Pallavi - but why are they writing her as if she's this innocent girl who doesn't know anything?? Like.. she never thought of any of this until A's + K put it in her head? Whaa? They gave off this vibe during M track when R was like we haven't had our first night and P is just all confused. 

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Lol Fria, if you compare with the earlier episodes that definitely is the case for me as well but I'm comparing each episode with the previous ones in this Ex track hence I'm able to be happy about certain things no matter how insignificant. Anything to not think about the impending doom. Basically I've turned into a delulu Esha😳

I'm just gonna focus on the ridiculousness of some of the parts of today's episode. I've given up- who cares whats going to happen tomorrow. 🤣

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys I agree with what you'll are saying about watching it and liking it but not really enjoying it.

But like Ru said, from Wed to today, the episodes are getting better every next day so much so that I'm not afraid of watching it anymore 🤣

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Are we moving to the next AT. I have lots to say.