Originally posted by: Wilddreams
I can feel you pain 😭 mine doesn't know how to cook but helps me to clean 🤣🤣
But yeah he tells me what to cook 🤣
@bold......same ditto🤣🤣🤣here too😵😆
he will give nice order, to what to make😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
I can feel you pain 😭 mine doesn't know how to cook but helps me to clean 🤣🤣
But yeah he tells me what to cook 🤣
@bold......same ditto🤣🤣🤣here too😵😆
he will give nice order, to what to make😆
.Originally posted by: Wilddreams
You can tell from her posture sitting on the bed 😒How dejected she's feeling 😭😭
Your husband who claims to love you the most isn't interested in you anymore
Totally.. itz a nightmare for any woMan any wife who loves her husband .. 😭
I really don't want to feel pallu as if she is not layank for him .. nahi I really don't want that at all 😭
hey Bindiya🤗longgggggg time🤗
how r u?😳
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
I still think his confession is dream hope I am wrong. I would be so better if he confess from his mouth because she would be more hurt if she knows from third person😭 I don't give a damn to esha 🤬
I am thinking of raghvi only, can't seem them like this😭😭
I am thinking it's a dream as well 😵
I really want him to come clean with her now😡Its already 3 days gone and he still didn't tell her anything about it 😔
Originally posted by: DivyaaaV
I also think the confession is a dream
If you saw the episode you can see that raghav is holding a red shirt
The same shirt he is wearing in the confession scene in the precap
which means it’s just a dream, raghav doesn’t actually tell Pallavi yet
and then the next day we get the seduction
Yeah let's see ✌️✌️ just want to get away with confrontation because it's difficult to watch raghvi like this daily😔
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
She already clue less and hurt why he is behaving like this and now I don't know what to say😔 she will be very hurt and broken 💔🥺😭
Does sikku hate sai or what 😲
Means he called that aurat an iconic character 🤪
Really.. she is doing everything possible and she may feel that she is not layank and all for Raghav.. that will kill me for sure
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
I am thinking it's a dream as well 😵
I really want him to come clean with her now😡Its already 3 days gone and he still didn't tell her anything about it 😔
looks like he wont b able to tell also😒...& Sunny is already on his tail.😈..he will try to tell in wrong way😡
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
Does sikku hate sai or what 😲
Means he called that aurat an iconic character 🤪
Really.. she is doing everything possible and she may feel that she is not layank and all for Raghav.. that will kill me for sure
I understand he wants to get his ex back but why butchering him by making him to sleep with her 🤬
He is the same person who created raghav, he never cheat anyone and he will die before pallavi knows😔
No wonder sai is not happy😔
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Yeah let's see ✌️✌️ just want to get away with confrontation because it's difficult to watch raghvi like this daily😔
I will wait till the confession.. I can't see all this .. enough now. Raghav always on guilt mode and all.. better they show the confession.. I will surely watch from there only.
Also what was the purpose of Raghav to bring E home 🤔Because he could have done bandage on his forehead like last time so why he brought her home
I think they scrapped Raghav holding her hand scene after backlash from fans