Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Waiting for holi ceremony done on glorified way🤗 come on pals baby😎
Also, imagine Shivpal/Sairag dirty holi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Waiting for holi ceremony done on glorified way🤗 come on pals baby😎
Also, imagine Shivpal/Sairag dirty holi
Fria edit ur post n pm me. I can't make out with so many asterisk 😭
Tazbus 🍉 will filter and censor us 🤬 on real
Leader never had control over his emotions🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: joliefemme
Fria edit ur post n pm me. I can't make out with so many asterisk 😭
Fria pulled a Shivi censor, she should've gone for a Sai censor🤣
It's on of my most fav VMs. Raghav simping always has my ❤️
Originally posted by: joliefemme
I can't make out no 4 and 5. Pm kar
No 3 I loved all those scenes in GP. It's too hot.
Fria send me too 😛 getting aged 🤣🤣
you know what i notice,
every time he swipes her hair along her face- home girl doesn't even stop him.
she lowkey liked ittttt ☺️☺️
Originally posted by: joliefemme
It's on of my most fav VMs. Raghav simping always has my ❤️
Leave raghav, what about someone who liked it🤣
602