Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

My My! The entire story was so cute! and the bonus chapter was cherry on top! I really enjoyed reading it!

the part where sanju does not even care to check if her sirji had monami in his arms had me laughing out loud 🤣

Thank you for such wonderful story 😆

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: scorp1AN

My My! The entire story was so cute! and the bonus chapter was cherry on top! I really enjoyed reading it!

the part where sanju does not even care to check if her sirji had monami in his arms had me laughing out loud 🤣

Thank you for such wonderful story 😆

Thank you so much!! I am glad you enjoyed this!!❤️ 

And as far as Sanju is concerned then she know better than to question her sirji!! I absolutely love there understanding!! 

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Thank you so much!! I am glad you enjoyed this!!❤️ 

And as far as Sanju is concerned then she know better than to question her sirji!! I absolutely love there understanding!! 

Totally! 

Even if she has the liberty to question him, like you said, their bonding is sufficient so there is no need for words. 😉

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: scorp1AN

Totally! 

Even if she has the liberty to question him, like you said, their bonding is sufficient so there is no need for words. 😉

Yes, they completely understand each other too well to question each other like that! 😊