Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Thank you 🤗 Yeah drinking lots of tea since morning 😊
Can't miss today's epi 😆😳
I know I know 😳 butterflies for u😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Thank you 🤗 Yeah drinking lots of tea since morning 😊
Can't miss today's epi 😆😳
I know I know 😳 butterflies for u😆

This is too much for him🤣
Zaaaaaaaaaapa........🙏

ummaku already kalayanam agirrichu athayum mindla vaichikugolum....🤣
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
ummaku already kalayanam agirrichu athayum mindla vaichikugolum....🤣

Some Steps Need To Be Taken Alone. It's The Only Way To Really Figure Out Where U Need To Go & Who You Need To Be.
Good Morning Buddies🤗
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Some Steps Need To Be Taken Alone. It's The Only Way To Really Figure Out Where U Need To Go & Who You Need To Be.
Good Morning Buddies🤗
wow sema quite super like so true
I really enjoy your daily quotes thank you