Yes bro, since summer everything is open.. but year end vara virupamana aakal homeoffice seiyalam, but i prefer to work from office...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yes bro, since summer everything is open.. but year end vara virupamana aakal homeoffice seiyalam, but i prefer to work from office...😆
Originally posted by: lankan121
Ellam orai gang pola..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUoaVXSv6xG/?utm_medium=copy_link
So next season I'm sure someone from that group pic will come.
Hope not the uncle between Niroop and Bala🙈🙊🙉
Baby really look like baby standing beside niroop.🤣🤣 Jeez this guy is a giant!! 🤣
Sathya, hope you're feeling better today 🤗
Here a small gift for you 😉

Ennachu enta best friend sathya ku? I thought she was busy with navarati tht why she not joined..🥺😔
Originally posted by: lankan121
Ennachu enta best friend sathya ku? I thought she was busy with navarati tht why she not joined..🥺😔
She has fever 😒
I guess flu season everyone getting sick.. 🤧
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Good Morning Aarthi 🤗
Good Morning everybody ❤️
I caugt a cold 😒so staying at home..
🤗
Take any herbal drink N rest..
save ur energy for our fun😆
Her fever gonna raise after seeing this😆
Thank you 🤗 Yeah drinking lots of tea since morning 😊
Can't miss today's epi 😆😳