Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She looks nice in the second pic…
She looks very weak physically.
Originally posted by: Softness
She looks very weak physically.
She may look petite but she is pretty strong.
They look like plastic weights to me.
Plastic? I'm sure she can easily lift you (assuming you are under 100 kgs) 🤣
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
Plastic? I'm sure she can easily lift you (assuming you are under 100 kgs) 🤣
Why would I even allow her to lift me?
dogs are therapeutic

Omg! This comment 🤣 I am gonna pass out laughing 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==
Samantha Ruth Prabhu confirms her pregnancy...
https://x.com/GlamBlitzz/status/2068296680303427705
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DY3fo3FIYV4/?igsh=MWswbDlyYmF2ODczeQ==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DTQJPzYkQ3f/?igsh=bzYwdzBrNzZiMTV4
1