Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
kya ho raha hai Bhavi?
Nothing just got some free time so ghum rahi hu IF pe 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
kya ho raha hai Bhavi?
Nothing just got some free time so ghum rahi hu IF pe 😆
na baba... I have refrained my self from watching it.... Neither I have interest nor I understand it😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
na baba... I have refrained my self from watching it.... Neither I have interest nor I understand it😆
i used to watch it 😆
ye season me mere favs bhi hai so dekh leti hu. I am enjoying it 😉
that's what I do to pass the time...
really... Mujhe toh samajh hi nhi aataOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
i used to watch it 😆
ye season me mere favs bhi hai so dekh leti hu. I am enjoying it 😉
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
really... Mujhe toh samajh hi nhi aata
Actually starting se dekhte hai to samaj me aa jayega 😉
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
that's what I do to pass the time...
Same here
I am not using any other social media platform. So always I am here only😆
lol... no baba i'll pass😆
u arnt on FB or insta?Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Same here
I am not using any other social media platform. So always I am here only😆
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402