Originally posted by: White-Lilac
What else can I do? 🤣 I hardly comment anywhere these days 🤣
I want you to surpass Diya as well 🤣🤣
Says the silent concert performer today 🤣🤣🤣
But I don’t want to surpass diya 🤣 that means pink color
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
What else can I do? 🤣 I hardly comment anywhere these days 🤣
I want you to surpass Diya as well 🤣🤣
Says the silent concert performer today 🤣🤣🤣
But I don’t want to surpass diya 🤣 that means pink color
Wont using it kill her though? 🤣 Because of the water? 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Says the silent concert performer today 🤣🤣🤣
But I don’t want to surpass diya 🤣 that means pink color
I'll do more concerts in the afternoon if I'm free 🤣 Because this AT has been stuck since god knows when 🤣🤣
But going by your speed it is quite possible 🤣🤣
She's a mix of so many creatures 🤣 I'm sure she'll survive🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'll do more concerts in the afternoon if I'm free 🤣 Because this AT has been stuck since god knows when 🤣🤣
But going by your speed it is quite possible 🤣🤣
This one is cursed 🤣🤣 we should’ve finished it and be two ATs ahead by now 🤣
🌶🍋🌶🍋🌶🍋🌶🍋🌶🍋🌶🍋🌶🍋
I need to slow down more then 🤣
Immortal Diya 🤣 diya makers hate her 🤣 ruining business by never extinguishing
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
This one is cursed 🤣🤣 we should’ve finished it and be two ATs ahead by now 🤣🌶🍋🌶🍋🌶🍋🌶🍋🌶🍋🌶🍋🌶🍋
I need to slow down more then 🤣
Everyone's busy these days and this gave cursed woman a chance to curse this AT 🤣🤣
🍋🌶️🍋🌶️🍋🌶️🍋🌶️🍋🌶️🍋🌶️
I don't think that's something you can do 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Immortal Diya 🤣 diya makers hate her 🤣 ruining business by never extinguishing
🤣🤣
EK can place her in her show's mandir 🤣 ye kabhi nahi bujhegi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Everyone's busy these days and this gave cursed woman a chance to curse this AT 🤣🤣
🍋🌶️🍋🌶️🍋🌶️🍋🌶️🍋🌶️🍋🌶️
I don't think that's something you can do 🤣🤣
Metz found free time after long and decided to help her 💔🤣🤣
I already stopped the concerts and everyone is busy these days 🤣 what more is left 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
EK can place her in her show's mandir 🤣 ye kabhi nahi bujhegi 🤣🤣
But then how will all the saas’ yell apshagun 🤣 if the diya never goes out
All her serials would end right there 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k